Zero Flux Original Design Skirt (Ceres Collection)
Perfect for Festivals & Raves
Cut and sew sublimated
- Made of 88% ecopoly/12% spandex performance wear fabric manufactured in Canada
- Ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- Skirt falls above mid-thigh on most people. Check our measurement chart for accurate length measurements
- High waist. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes.
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and cover-stitched hems
- Fabrics are made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes.
This skirt is made of a substantial yet breathable material that is perfect for summer raves and festivals.
Made in Montreal, Canada from locally sourced materials.
SHIPS TO US, CANADA, AND INTERNATIONAL
Manufactured in Montreal
Content 88% eco-polyester, 12% spandex knit performance
Machine wash cold water with a phosphate-free detergent.
Machine dry on medium heat or hang to dry.
May shrink after the first wash.